The School of BioSciences offers a range of scholarships, awards and prizes to support students and research.
For a comprehensive list of all available scholarships, awards and prizes, please visit the Faculty of Science website.
Below is a list of some BioSciences specific scholarships, prizes and awards that students may be eligible to receive if certain criteria are met:
- Baldwin Spencer Prize
- Dame Margaret Blackwood Prize
- David H Ashton Scholarship
- Georgina Sweet Scholarship
- Plant Systematics Research Fund
- The Genetics Research Award
- Kingsley Rowan Marine Botany Prize
Scholarships, awards and prizes are made possible by generous donations and bequests to support Faculty initiatives or areas of study. These give recipients the best educational experience possible and allow specific areas of academia to be advanced. For more information please visit the Faculty of Science website.