Human evolution, genomics and stem cells
- Human evolution
- Pluripotent stem cells as model for human evolutionary biology
- great ape diversity
- The peopling of island South-East Asia and remote Oceania
- Archaic hominin introgression
- Genetic diversity in public chimpanzee data sets: truly representative of the species?
- Dissecting the molecular basis of human adaptation to high altitude in the Andes and the Himalayas
- How robust are gene regulatory networks between populations?
- Developing a comprehensive chimpanzee transcriptome
- Mapping differences protein-protein interactions across three islands in Indonesia
- Investigating the portability of polygenic risk scores across populations (cosupervised with Dr David Ascher)
- Genetic mechanisms behind torpor in the mountain pygmy possum (cosupervised with Dr Andrew Weeks)