The biosynthesis of complex glycans within the plant cell requires a range of coordinated processes. My research group employs advanced analytical tools (mass spectrometry) to examine glycosylation processes and how metabolic partitioning influences their biosynthesis.
- Characterization of of Golgi nucleotide sugar transporter mutants and their impact on cell wall composition
- Characterization of GPI anchor proteins from plants by tandem mass spectrometry
- Profiling arbinogalactan proteins from Arabidopsis by tandem mass spectrometry
- Isolation of N-glycan binding proteins from plants by tandem mass spectrometry
- Biochemical identification of agarose synthase from red algae
- Profiling vitamin k levels by mass spectromtry in plants and food products