Insect pest and endosymbionts
As part of PEARG and AGPIP, I conduct research on the dengue vector mosquito and plant virus vector aphid, in the fields of Wolbachia genome, endosymbints screening and virus transimisson efficiency.
- Integrated management of agricultural pests
- Novel approaches for suppressing arboviral disease vectors
- Characterization of endosymbionts in Australian aphids
- Exploring interactions between bacterial symbionts and virus transmission for agricultural pest control
- Monitoring the Wolbachia genome and associated mtDNA variants in Aedes aegypti populations