Conservation ecology / CEED
- Meta-science ('the science of science')
- Reliability and generalisability of research
- Judgement and decision making
- Expert elicitation
- Environmental science (biosecurity, risk assessment)
- Plant ecology
- Surveying researchers' attitudes / understanding / opinions about issues in meta-science (e.g. replicability and generalisability of scientific findings, open science).
- Systematic review: How variable is evidence to support particular conservation decisions?